Ham & Cheese Bread Rolls – Fried Ham & Cheese Appetizer Recipe
Learn how to make ham and cheese bread rolls. This snack is easy to make and delicious to eat. An appetizer sure to please the whole family, adults and kids alike!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 4 slices of white bread without crust
– 4 slices of cooked ham
– 4 slices of cheese of your choice
– 1 egg, beaten
– Fine breadcrumbs, for coating
– Olive oil, for frying
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!