Grilled Zucchini and Smoked Salmon Rolls – Zucchini Video Recipe – Appetizer
Grilled Zucchini and Smoked Salmon Rolls. This is a great appetizer video recipe.
Don’t forget to check out my blog for more videos http://pitmasterx.com
Make sure to look me up on facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/#!/PitmasterXBBQ
– 3 point peppers
– 1 chilli pepper
– 1 pack phillidelphia cream cheese
– 3 packs smoked salmon
– 3 Zucchini’s
– Slice the zucchini’s in to thin strips, half the size of a zucchini
– Make grillmarks on the zucchini, Don’t grill the to cook, they taste better raw.
– Grill the point peppers till blackened
– Let them cool down in a plastic bag this way it is easy to remove the skin.
-After you have removed the skin, chop the point and chilli peppers fine
– Mix with the cream cheese and add salt and pepper to taste.
– Cut the smoked slamon into thin strips
– Spread some cream cheese on the salmon strips and roll them up.
– Roll the salmon in to a zucchini strip
– Insert some chives for decoration.
Music courtesy of Audio network
Royalty free music
Artist: Tom Fox