Flavoured Potato Wedges – Quick Easy To Make Homemade Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn to make yummy Flavoured Potato Wedges – Quick Easy To Make Homemade Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Ruchi Bharani is up with an extremely delicious and easy to make flavored potato wedges recipe. Try these wedges with a burned garlic flavor and some spicy mayo.
Flavoured Potato Wedges
2 medium sized non-starchy potatoes
1 tsp red chilli flakes
2 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 tsp mixed herbs
3 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
-Take 3 Potatoes and wash them thoroughly
– Cut the potato from the center. Take one half and again cut it. Again cut it from the center.
– After cutting all the potatoes, take a pot of boiling water
– Add some salt and boil the potatoes for 5 mins
– For marination, take a bowl.
– Add some finely chopped garlic, red chilli flakes, mixed herbs, little pepper, some salt, olive oil. Now mix all of these together.
– Now spread a cloth and remove and place the potato wedges on the cloth.
– Pat dry them a little bit
– Now add them into this marinate
-Coat the wedges properly with the marinate
-Take a non-stick tray to bake the wedges
-Spread the wedges evenly on the tray
-Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins
-Bake the wedges for 15 to 20 mins till they get a nice golden crust
-Serve hot with some spicy mayo
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Pratik Jain
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/Pq1eu1
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/dhP4Yv
Share on G+: http://goo.gl/rDPNzJ
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood