Cheese Corn Toast | Quick Easy To Make Kids Snacks / Party Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Cheese Corn Toast that can make extremely delicious starter / party appetizer.
Cheese Corn Toast is a dish that can be served anytime of the day and appeals to all age groups. They make a very good party starter and is also a kids favourite. Check out Ruchi Bharani’s take on this delectable cheese corn toast.
1 cup milk
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tbsp cheese
Pepper to taste
1 cup mixed vegetables (boiled corn, bell peppers, onions)
1 bread loaf
– Start with cutting the slices of the loaf. Cut the loaf in half inch slices.
– Toast these slices in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 4 minutes.
To make white sauce:
– Heat butter in a pan.
– Add the plain flour to it and whisk well. Cook until it changes colour.
– Add the milk. Let it come to a boil and keep stirring until the milk becomes thick.
– Add the cheese to the milk and let it melt.
– The white sauce is ready. Get it off the flame and let it cool down for about 5 – 6 minutes.
– One it cools down, add the boiled yellow corn, chopped capsicum, chopped onion, salt to taste, mixed herbs and pepper and mix all the ingredients well.
– Spread a thick layer of the mix on the bread slices. Sprinkle some mixed herbs over the slices.
– Put it in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 5-6 minutes.
– The delicious Cheese Corn Toast is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood