Cheese Corn Balls | Quick Easy To Make Party Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Cheese Corn Balls that can make extremely delicious starters /party appetizers.
Cheese Corn Balls is one such dish that can be served anytime of the day and appeals to all age groups. They also make a great party starter. Check out Ruchi Bharani’s take on this crunchy yet soft and cheesy corn balls.
1/2 Cup Corn, Boiled
1/2 Cup Cheese
1 Tbsp. Cornflour
2 Tbsp. Maida + Water
2 Slices Of Bread Crumbs
1 Potato, Boiled
3/4 Tsp. Red Chilli Flakes
Pinch Of Pepper
1 Tsp. Oregano
1/8 Tsp. Garlic Paste
To make the corn & cheese mixture:
– In a bowl, add the grated cheese, boiled and mashed potato, boiled yellow corn, green capsicum, coriander leaves, red chilli flakes, crushed oregano, little pepper, garlic paste, cornflour and salt and mix everything well.
– Apply little oil on your palms and start making little 1/2 inch balls from the mixture.
To make the flour batter:
– In a bowl, add the all purpose flour and water and mix them till you get a pouring consistency batter.
To make the fried balls:
– On your work surface, put some plain flour and bread crumbs.
– Roll the cheese balls in the plain flour, dip them in the plain flour batter and then roll them in the bread crumbs.
– Deep fry the well coated cheese balls just before you serve them.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/JLgtAc
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/tPWM56
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood